Whether it is for your sister, mother, girlfriend of 2 months or wife of 30 years this time of year can always be a struggle. Get some inspiration from what Miss Barlow is loving this Christams!…
1. Jewelry. What girl doesn’t love a little jewelry? I suggest you check out fellow blogger Em Sheldon’s jewelry collection at LVNDR. She has created some gorgeous rings at very reasonable prices. My particular favourite are the midi rings……a great gift this Christmas!
2. No one can have too many watches, like bags and shoes they are what I like to call – an investment! Most blokes wouldn’t agree, but the fact remains one watch will just not suit every outfit, plus they make great presents for that special someone. I currently love a lush, clean white watch, it’s extremely feminine and enhances even the smallest of tans!
3. One for the travellers! If you travel, but have a base somewhere in the world, then why not get a stunning Globe Drinks Cabinet. They are super exciting and a great talking point in any house, check out the one below I found at Just Globe – beautiful!
4. For exciting Christmas gifts and decorations why not take a look at Cox & Cox below, they offer a huge array of shabby chic items with 20% off your first order! It was super hard to choose my favourite but I really liked this Ivory Pom Pom Garland!
5. Over-sized knitwear is totally in right now and my personal fave is a large baby pink knit, like the one below from Fifth Label. So cosy and perfect for brightening up these cold winter months!
6. Flamingos! I seem to have a little obsession with Flamingos at the moment, but they bring so much colour to something usually quite ordinary – like the Primark duvet sheets below. Yes, you heard right – Primark and only £10!
7. I’m absolutely in love with this mug from Urban Outfitters! I can’t see many men buying this for their loved ones so girls its up to us to spread the word – buy it for a ‘girl boss’ you know!
8. Another one for the travel fans – a world map wall sticker. I could easily recommend anything from ‘Not On The High Street’ but they do some stunning wall art. It’s so simple but really effective, and of course my personal favourite is the world map below!
9. Another one from Urban Outfitters and something almost everyone in the world would benefit from – myself included from time to time! Grammar! A perfect stocking filler or secret santa…
10. At the moment I am totally loving the trend of Tiara Rings, found now in most jewelry stores, check out Pandora’s collection below!
These are just a few fun ideas for Christmas, it’s nice to have a change from the usual underwear, perfume, chocolate and of course the standard pair of socks that we all need every year! Happy shopping!